I am a trial attorney with a focus on the litigation of all types of domestic relations and criminal defense matters in all courts of the Commonwealth.
My family law practice includes divorce, custody, adoption, paternity, contempt, grandparent visitation, pre-nuptial and marital agreements and modification. I am a Guardian Ad Litem and a certified mediator and conciliator.
I handle criminal defense matters in the Superior, District and Juvenile Courts, including various misdemeanors and felonies, such as weapons possession, OUI/DUI, drug offenses, larceny, assault & battery, M.G.L. ch. 209A Restraining Orders and M.G.L. ch. 265 Harassment Prevention Orders.
I am an expert contributor in the area of family law on WBZ 1030, on the Boston Real Estate Radio Network. I have appeared on MSNBC as a legal commentator and have been quoted by the Boston Globe, the Worcester Telegram and Gazette and various on-line legal publications.
I know that when you retain me, it is with the utmost trust in addressing very personal, emotional and sensitive issues during some of the most difficult and stressful times of your life. I respect the trust you place in me, and approach resolution of your legal matter zealously, with the knowledge, experience, reasoned decision-making and sensitivity necessary to achieve a successful outcome.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law, including Mediation, Parenting Coordinator & Guardian ad Litem
- Criminal Defense
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: History and Legal Studies
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Foundation
- Massachusetts Association of Guardians Ad Litem
- Women’s Success Network, Board Member